Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 3: 10 Day You Challenge: Eight Fears


Eight fears.....  (this was really a lot harder to do...I thought I could easily find 8 fears....its really difficult)

<one>
I have a huge fear of INSECTS, and any kind of bug, from the tiniest spider to roaches to anything that is gross and silmey and has little legs. (this should not surprise anyone)

<two>
I have a fear of falling down, (again if you know me, no shock there- I FALL ALL THE TIME standing up a lot of times too)

<three>
I have a fear of loved ones passing away. I am always on alert when I hear sirens and get nervous when I can't get in touch with someone when I know they should answer their phones.
(Yes, it is probably a really annoying trait if you are my loved ones, but you should just feel special because that means i just love you all so much i don't want anything bad to happen to you)

<four>
I am not a big fan of darkness and being alone walking places, I think I watch WAY too much Law and Order SVU :)

<five>
I have a fear of taking off and landing while in a plane. I am fine once we get up in the air but its the before and after that freaks me out. I am always saying a Hail Mary on the way up and way down in the sky!

<six>
I fear that I worry too much about things I can't control and it holds me back in some aspects. I spend too much time worrying instead of doing and also instead of trusting the LORD with everything because i know he has a plan far greater than my plans ever will be.

<seven>
I have a fear of water in terms of sea creatures being around me. I'm not a fan of fish or sharks or any type of sea creature near me while being in the water. Yes-I'm an easy target for pulling pranks while swimming in lakes or oceans! :)

<eight>
I have a fear that I won't find "the one" (my prince charming). Again I just need to TRUST.....

No comments:

Post a Comment