Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life is Simple at the Beach

After getting to spend a few days at the beach last week with my family, I have come to some conclusions about the beach and God's love. This is a picture of the BEAUTIFUL beach in Rosemary Beach/Sea Grove, FL. My family and I have been going there since I was in 4th grade...(you can do the math), but we were there before Rosemary Beach even existed and we were one of the only buildings near the end of 30-A.

I used to hate going down there- because all my friends were staying in Destin or Panama City but now I can't imagine having a condo anywhere else. It's the prettiest beach in the whole WORLD and the sunsets are even more breathtaking than the picture above.

AHH GLORIOUS.....

Life is simple at the beach....the only worries you have are... how can we spend every second on the beach?...whatever we do we have to be on the porch every night to watch the sunset, what book can i read next?....Did you just see those dolphins?...Life is just slow, and relaxed when you are at the beach and nothing really matters....

It was nice to experience that even though it was just for a few days. It really makes you forget about your problems and realize how small they actually are when you are staring out into the vast ocean. Our problems are a drop in the ocean compared to God's love for us. Looking around at the beach you can't help but look and THANK GOD for everything he created and just praise Him for allowing you to experience His beauty.

We don't deserve everything God has created for us, but it doesn't matter to Him- He still wants us to enjoy it. HE LOVES US THAT MUCH. It's sometimes hard for me to believe that God loves me enough to create this beautiful world we live in and has give me all the beautiful people in my life.

Wow, God is amazing, and sometimes we just need these moments of clarity at the beach to realize just how blessed we are and try and grasp how much God loves us.

(The pictures are courtesy of my Mom....Thanks Mom :) )

1 comment:

  1. you are so right! We are all so Blessed..thank you for the reminder!!!You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete