Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 5: Six Places


Six Places
I'm not sure if this is place that you would want to go or places you have been. So I think I'm going to split it up and do 3 of my FAVORITE places and 3 Places on my Wish List to visit.

<one>
My all time favorite place to go is to our beach condo right near Rosemary Beach. We have been going to that beach as a family for over 15 years and I have so many great memories and can't wait to bring my family there someday and great so many more memories.


<two>
I've always wanted to go to California, there are way too many cities that I want to visit. Seriously, I could probably just go for an entire month and travel all around and still not see everything I want to see! :)

<three>
Another one of my favorite places to go is Taormina, Sicily. I studied abroad there for an entire month the summer before my Senior Year at Auburn. And I LOVED everything about that place. It's so beautiful, there is so much history and really cool places to see there. The people there are so nice, life is so laid back there and its just beautiful.


<four>
I really want to go to Alaska too. After watching the show Sarah Palin's Alaska, it just seems like such a beautiful place. I don't think I would go looking for grisly bears or go Salmon fishing (not really into getting all dirty and gross) but the scenery from the show is just so beautiful.


<five>
My last favorite place is IRELAND. I went with my family when I was in high school I believe and it is SOO PRETTY. Ironically even though my last name is REALLY italian. I am more Irish than anything! :) I loved our trip, we traveled all around Ireland visiting castles, kissing the blarney stone, etc.

<six>
AUSTRALIA. (I know I've talked about it a lot, so I am just saying Australia, enough said! :) )

I need to start saving to go to all the places I want to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment