Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 7: Four Books


FOUR BOOKS

<one>
"Love you forever"

Literally one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS growing up!!! I wanted to read it ALL the time. I can probably quote the whole book, without even looking at it.

"I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be" I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS TO MY CHILDREN!!!!

<two>

"Time Traveler's Wife"

I love love love books that become movies, like seriously....I think I've read almost every single book that was turned into a movie (okay, maybe that an exageration, but pretty close). I love the love story of this book and just all the emotions that the book makes you feel.

<three>
 "The Shack"

One of the best books I've ever read. I could totally feel like I was in this story. I felt like I had known the characters my entire life and that i was living their journey with them at the same time they were. It really helped me deepen my faith and I just again love a book that pulls on so many different emotions.

<four>

Anything Emily Giffin....I've read all of her books up to now except for "The Heart of the Matter" (its my next read after I finish "The Help")

I love her style of writing and i just have enjoyed reading all her books. Those would be
"Something Borrowed"


"Something Blue"


"Baby Proof"


"Love the One You're With"



1 comment:

  1. good luck reading Love You Forever to your kids....I can't get through it without balling!! That is a good one though...that might be on my top ten list!!!

    ReplyDelete